About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my personal blog. My name is Mary Blue, I come from China. I'm now an international student in Newcastle University, undertaking International Multimedia Journalism. In my blog you can appreciate my photoes, my diary, my everything! I'll introduce you the splendid Chinese culture, including its food, film, etc. And I also welcome everyone who want to make friend of me!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Generation gap on birth

Two people from different generations who work in the health industry or have experience of the health industry discuss how technology has changed over their lifetimes.




St Mary's Hospital has a cutting edge birthing centre for new mothers. Daughter and mother Sarah and Jean compare notes on their experiences of how technology helped their birth experience, and how our attitudes have shifted towards a more natural approach.



Producer: Laura Parfitt

A Juniper production for BBC Radio 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers